It has been a crazy past week. I think the stress is getting to me, because when I woke up this morning I had a sore throat and all I seem to do is cough. No fun. It seems like I'm sick at least once every semester, but at least I'm almost done. Then I'll have time to actually write more on my blog! Yay! I can't wait until I graduate. Only three more days! I can't believe that I won't have to go to school after this! But then I have to go around and look for a job. Not so fun. But I'm sure that I'll find something. I would love to work in the kitchen industry. I love designing kitchens. So I've been wanting to put pictures up, but the only time I have to write on the blog is at work and the only pictures that I have on my jump drive are engagement pics...so it looks like I'm stuck with putting some of these up. So I think I said before that we took these pictures at 7 o'clock in the morning. It was freezing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So the very bottom picture is of poor James freezing to death and the top picture is us playing around on the tracks.
14 years ago


it stinks that you aren't feeling well. But hooray for graduating! I can't believe you only have a couple days left! You must be incredibly relieved. Congratulations! That's sooo exciting!
ReplyDeleteI love these photos Erica. You two look great together!! Hope you get feeling better soon :)
ReplyDeletei think you two are the cutest!!! I cant wait for you to get married! being married is the best thing ever! nothing is better then marring your best friend! i love ya!
ReplyDelete