PHOTO TAG
Aunt Linda tagged me and informed me that I didn't have enough pictures on here...which is completely true! I promise I'll post more pictures up soon...meaning after I graduate!
1. Go to your picture folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2. Go to your 6th folder and then choose the 6th picture.
3. Post it on your blog and then tell the story that goes with the picture.
4. Tag 6 other lucky people to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog telling them about it.
So this was back when I was 20. Wondering how I can tell? My hair. My roommate cut it for me and it was the first time I had it really in an A-line. So Stephen and I had gotten home from church early and were playing with the dogs. We knew that Angel wasn't going to make it much longer so we decided to take some pictures of her. I'm so glad that we did, because she died a couple of months later. This was one of the bad pictures...Angie looks good, but the sun was glaring in my eyes!


Good Girl! Now I promise I won't bother you again untill after your wedding ;) Love ya!
ReplyDelete