Danni tagged me...
4 Jobs I've Had:
1. Receptionist for BYU-Idaho
2. Assistant to an Interior Designer (Plus personal psychiatrist and marriage therapist)
3. JCPenney (Sales Associate)
4. Security Connections Incorporate
4 Movies I've watched more than once:
1. Scarlet Pimpernel
2. 10,000 B.C.
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. Stardust
4 Places I've Been:
1. Canada
2. Nauvoo
3. Mount Rushmore
4. Glacier National Park
4 Places I've Lived:
1. Afton, Wyoming
2. Shelley, Idaho
3. Rexburg, Idaho
4. Jackson, Wyoming
4 People Who Email Me Regularly:
1. Sister Harris
2. Lori
3. ASID
4. Stephen (Once a week!)
4 Favorite Foods:
1. Broccoli Cheese Soup (Trust me. It's so good!)
2. Vegetarian Lasagna (Don't worry I'm not a vegetarian I just love the white sauce)
3. Malibu Chicken
4. Anything from the dutch oven!
4 Things I'm Looking Forward to This Year:
1. GETTING MARRIED!
2. My Honeymoon
3. Going camping
4. Not living with five girls
4 TV shows I Watch:
1. Chuck
2. Bachelor
3. Office
4. American Idol
4 People I Tag:
1. Queen Lori Jane
2. Big A...I mean Alexandria
3. Alise Kelley
4. Mandi Bond
Now go to a picture folder and upload the 4th picture.


Oh whose cute baby is that! Just joking! Love you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great pic of you and James! My goodness girl your smile is bright;)! Oh ya, I believe you, Broccoli Cheese soup is awesome!!
ReplyDeleteOk girl,so I'm photo tagging you. Jen tagged me and I immediatly thought of you. I know you have a ton of photos, (I've seen your face book) but your blog is somewhat lacking. So I thought this would give you an excuse to post another picture:) Here is the instructions:
ReplyDeletePHOTO TAG
1. Go to your picture folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2. Go to your 6th folder and then choose the 6th picture.
3. Post it on your blog and then tell the story that goes with the picture.
4. Tag 6 other lucky people to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog telling them about it.