Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sleep sounds good right now...

Well I am now graduated, but it seems even more busier than ever. Every time I think about life it seems as if I'm forgetting something or getting behind in something else. I thought everything was going to slow down after graduation, but no it just got busier. Take our marriage licence for instance. We're getting married in 18 days and we still don't have a marriage licence. The only time James and I are able to see each other are on Saturday's or after 5...and of course the court house has to close at 5 and not be open on Saturdays. James promises me that we're going to plan it all out tonight of when and where we're going to do it. James and I are such planners. We don't really do anything random. It's all planned. Funny story. A while back I was telling James that I had always wanted just to pack up a few things and start driving. Don't have a destination...just drive. Well he decided that we would do that for our honeymoon...two seconds later we were planning where we were going to drive to! We can't not plan. It's impossible. Another thing I feel behind on is insurance. James has to get insurance through BYU-I (it's not something we want, but we have to do it), but I can get insurance somewhere else....except I have no idea who to go through or what to do! I almost wish that I could be back home where Mom and Dad take care of everything and my only worries are what time I have to be at work...but then I wouldn't have James. I hear about girls who go to school here and their fiances are hours away from here. I honestly don't know how they do it. Like Danni and her James...how many times did you guys actually see each other before the wedding? 8 weekends? How did you survive? While I was in my last week of school I told James that we couldn't see each other from Sunday to Thursday....three and half days...the longest we've ever gone since we started dating. We both about died. Yes I know. It is a bit pathetic, but I blame it on being engaged. Except secretly I hope that we always stay this way. I always want to be madly in love with James and I always want to miss him when he's not here. It doesn't seem possible, but every day I feel like I love James more. Well Jess...here's your payback...I'm in love.

4 comments:

  1. It's so exciting that you graduated, yay!! Try not to get too overwhelmed with everything and take it one step at a time. Before you know it, you'll be married and you'll wonder where all the time went! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I remember the many worries of getting ready for the "Big Day". There is a lot to do and think about but it is all worth it. You'll make it. Just hang in there and remember to breath ;) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so glad that you are in love...this is what we always wanted for you!!!Don't worry you will always be madly in love if you want it to be that way. I will be in Idaho soon and we will figure out insurance. No need to worry!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I am loving the pay back. Now you just need to have a baby and then we might get closer to even. I'm glad your in love. Just get brochures of all the insurances and see how much they cost and compare them. Get everything together and then call me.

    ReplyDelete