Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Graduation

Graduation. Isn't it wonderful. Well here are some pictures of my graduation. My Mom, Dad, and James came to see me walk. I was so nervous to get up in front of everyone and walk....I really don't like being the center of attention in huge groups....I don't know how I'm going to do for my reception. During the closing prayer I kept thinking what was next on my list to do...what homework I had, what classes I needed to take...and then I realized that I'm graduated and I don't have to do homework ever again!!!



My Mom and Dad. They were really the ones that kept me in college. After every semester started I always called them and begged them to let me drop out. They always talked me into staying. Love you Mom and Dad!



Miss Lori Jane McKee. This girl is seriously amazing. We really became friends when we were sophomores in the program. I owe it all to Sister Harris' calculations class.

This is me shaking hands with Brother Julander the Department Chair of Interior Design.

Of course I had to get pictures of me and James.

James again. This is on Friday morning where President Clark spoke to us. James then stayed all day and helped me move out and clean my apartment for white glove. He forgot to bring extra clothes so he stayed in his suit and clean. He's pretty much amazing.





4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the graduation, once again I'll just have you know just how JEALOUS I am of you for being done! Haha. I got the announcement and it is adorable! Have fun with all the exciting wedding stuff! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that we didn't look at the same camera (in mine or yours) we are soooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Erica! What a relief to have that over with it! That is awesome that you are done with school - I'm jealous, I've always wanted to go into interior design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Conrats on graduating!! And on getting engaged!! We got your announcement and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete