Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Home Remodel Almost Done!

James and I have been living in our home for two years now and for two years we have been making plans of what we'd love to change. So we've finally started remodeling. I took a week off of work so I could help James. Demolition was by far the fun part of the project. James let me swing the sledge hammer first. After we got the demolition done it was all up to my Hubby to finish the rest. I just made sure everything was cleaned up and helped motivate him. He had to remove the wiring from the walls we were tearing down and so many other things. We also put in two beams so we could remove a bearing wall. Thank you to all the family that came and helped. We could have never got as far as we did without you! By the way have I mentioned how AWESOME my hubby is? So far this has cost us around $2500, but if we had to hire someone else to do this it would have cost around $15000. All we have left to do is mud, texture, paint, and have carpet installed. Yay! When it's all done I'll put pictures up of before and after.

1 comment: