So my friend, Lori, showed me this website today. BEST MONDAY EVER! The website is mylifeisaverage.com. They're just little comments about people's day. For example:
Today, in one of my classes, a student's phone rang. He answered the phone, yelled "What? I'll be right there!" And then ripped off his clothes, revealing a superman costume he was wearing underneath. He then left the classroom, leaving our teacher so confused that she didnt finish teaching us the lesson. MLIA
If this doesn't make you laugh I have no idea what will. Enjoy.
14 years ago


LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDeleteI love having you live so close! Your're a hoot!
ReplyDeleteOh my heck!! That is awesome!!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteHey erica codi and I are adding you guys onto our blog!! ours is Nukayacouple.blogspot.com! see you
ReplyDeleteHey!! I found you!!! So let me know your email and I'll invite you tomy blog!! I'll be in ID in June if you're around and have time I'd love to see you!!! love you eurika!!
ReplyDelete