14 years ago
Monday, August 24, 2009
Rain Rain Don't Go Away!!!!!
Well it rained yesterday. It rained a lot! Wahoo! I am so excited, because it means I have a date tonight!!!!!!!!! James told me he was going to surprise me....I don't know if that means that he doesn't know what we're doing yet or if he really does have a surprise for me. He also made me breakfast this morning. It was so sweet. He got up early and made breakfast while I got ready for work. I love my husband and I love rain!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Erica sweetie you make me smile! Love your enthusiasm for rain it just says it all...you are the cutest newlywed I've seen in a long while! Hey, when you two are ready we will take your fall pics...if you want fall colors we will wait a bit. Let me know:)
ReplyDeletehey I am waiting for an update!!!!
ReplyDelete