It's been forever since I've written and every day I think "I need to write a blog", but somehow there never is time or no internet. Our internet is a bit shaky sometimes. The wedding went so well. I was so scared that no one would come and James and I would just look silly standing there. But from 6:30 to 8:30 there was a constant line of people. Thank you everyone for coming! It meant so much to me and James!!!

So this is one of my favorite pictures of me. I love how she edited the picture. My photographer did an amazing job! Danni found her. Her name is Jeri Johnstun. She also had her assistant there so there were two photographers. The assistant took shots of my ring and accessories and of people just being natural while Jeri took more formal shots. I wasn't able to get bridal shots before I got married due to the fact that there was no time so I loved how Jeri got shots of just me and ones of just James.

I love this picture of me and James. You can just tell how good we are with kids!
Carly and me at the reception. Carly was so excited for the wedding. She couldn't wait to wear her orange dress and flower in her hair.
I don't know if I mentioned this before, but my colors were purple, orange, and blue. My mom made my bouquet. She did such a good job on it. We decided on more of a wild flower look. Danni did my hair. I had picked out a wedding dress that was lacy and more ornate but then my Mom and Danni went shopping in Utah and we found this dress. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. It's classy, elegant, and simple which fits me perfectly.
This are my old roommates. They were so sweet to come down to my wedding. Casey is on the left and then it goes Sarah, Liz, Kelle, and Shay. They wanted to lift up James...but it didn't really work.


Well the honeymoon was great. We stayed at a condo at Sunset Beach, CA that was about two seconds from the beach. It was so nice. We loved staying there and being so close to the beach. Thanks so much Alise for getting us such a great deal! So funny story. James and I had a gps system to help us get there. I wanted to break that gps system after listening it for 12 hours. Every five miles it said, "Stay on the left lane then keep left." I wanted to scream. It was so annoying. Well we finally made it to Sunset Beach at midnight and all of a sudden the gps system said you have reached your destination...James and I had no idea where we were. We were on the main highway and we didn't see a condo anywhere. So James used On Star's gps system and it sent us to some back street. So we got out and went to the door. It supposed to have a code to open the door knob. We couldn't find any numbers on the knob so we went to the back. Nothing. Then we noticed we were at the wrong address. Oops. So we head to the next place. There was still no code on the front door and so we went to the back. James and I were thinking that the place seemed pretty nice. In the back it had a barbecue and a hot tub just like the condo said it had. We looked at the knob and it didn't have a code either. The door was locked and we didn't know what to do. Finally James realized that we were at a private residence. We ran out of the place and figured out that the place was on the other side of the street. Oh boy. Yep there it was on the next street down a little alley. James and I were so embarrassed, but in our defense it was really hard to find unless you knew what you were looking for. We were glad that everyone was asleep while we were going through their backyard. We were able to go to Sea World. James and I loved it! We made sure to sit in the splash zones. Oh my gosh we got soaked!!!!!!!!!!! But it was worth it. I think my favorite show were the dolphins. It was crazy how high they could jump! All in all it was a really good trip.
So when it rains it pours....Well James' dirt bike is dead, my laptop is dead, and James' cell phone is dead. Oh ya. I didn't realize marriage life was so hard. I told James I wanted an annulment in defense that I didn't know he had such bad luck! But it's all good. James' keeps telling me that it doesn't matter because they're just material things and he has me so everything is good. I love him. He keeps me on track.
Wow what an exciting first month you've had :) I'm so glad the police didn't show up while you were investigating people's back yards...but if they had, you could have just told them you were from Idaho and I'm sure that would have cleared it all up pretty fast;). Love your pics! So glad you had such a great time in Cali and I'm glad your back safe... with all the things that are breaking at your house (yikes!) ...at least your car is still running:) Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad everything went so well! Your pictures are gorgeous, you are so beautiful, congratulations again!
ReplyDeletei am happy your wedding went so well.
ReplyDeletei wish i could have been there.
sorry i missed it, but congratulations again! i am so happy for you and james. you deserve such a great guy.
come visit us at the office in the fall, ok? you will be missed there...