Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Haircutting Marathon

Yesterday I took one look at my hair and decided that it needed something done to it. Sheetrocking mud is not a good conditioner for it. For the past week James and I have been helping Danni and Alise with this house they're remodeling. James is finishing the basement for them. I just follow him around like a puppy dog and do what he tells me to do. So on Monday we had to sand down all the mud we put on the walls. By the time we got done I looked like a snowman. Like I said...mud is not a good conditioner. During lunch I went and got my haircut at Evans, the hair college. James was so surprised when he got home and I had bangs! I don't remember the last time I had bangs...I think I was 11. I got the urge to go different and now I have bangs. I actually like them though. I'll have to post a picture up. So James finally found his trimmers yesterday and started cutting his hair. He's been wanted to do it for about two weeks now. It was midnight and we had just got home from working on the basement. I'm exhausted, because for some reason I just haven't been able to sleep for the past couple of days. So I went to bed and he stayed up to finish cutting his hair. After a little while I got back up to see if he was done. He gave me his trimmers and asked me to get the hair on the back of his neck. This was his first mistake. I was half asleep and I've never trimmed a guy's hair before. So I accidentally shaved off a six inch strip of hair on his neck...oops. He had to cut a lot off after that. He really didn't like it when I started calling him Sargent. He's definitely got an army haircut. At least he won't have to cut his hair for a long time now.

2 comments:

  1. Nice... :) I can relate - except that I drew blood on the back of David's neck with the little shaver/trimmer thingy. I have never cut his hair since and he has never asked me to again! :) Tell him to be glad it's so short - it's hot, it's summer (or will be soon, hopefully)! At least it will grow, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could always buzz his head! J/K! I am sure he looks great!

    ReplyDelete