14 years ago
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
My Secret Hidden Room....sshhh it's a secret.
Poor James will regret the day he told me I could design our house however I wanted. When we were first married I told him that I would love to have a hidden room. He told me no. He couldn't understand the reason for wanting one. Before any of you can mock me I want you all to close your eyes and imagine a place where you can go and be totally alone. It's your sanctuary from bills, cleaning, your job, the world, and yes sometimes from your husband and children. It's a place where you can relax and actually think. Now you all want a secret hidden room for yourself don't you? We plan on doing an addition on our house for our master bathroom and walk in closet. I think we'll be able to put the hidden room in the bonus area above the bathroom and then have a sliding wall to cover the stairs. I'm very excited about this room. It'll have a stone floor and barn wood walls. There will be a huge rug to cover the floor. I'm going to have to put more fabric somewhere so there won't be echoing. Maybe I'll hang it from the ceiling. I just need to figure out the right way to do it. I'm excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment