Saturday, January 22, 2011

Pictures Finally!

I have finally stopped procrastinating and uploaded my pictures!


Here's our fireplace. My grandfather used to have a wood fireplace, but then he switched it to a propane fireplace. Propane is so expensive that James and I decided to go back to wood fireplace. We also decided to get rid of the brick. And this is what we came up with...


We just laid tile over the brick and volla... I love it. Plus our house is so much warmer!

Mexico Trip!











Jelly fish were everywhere! I couldn't believe how many there were.


We were in a museum using it's bathroom when Austin accidentally knocked over this not so lovely vase. At least it wasn't an expensive vase!









Thanksgiving Dinner!












2 comments:

  1. Love the fireplace. It looks amazing... you and James are both so talented!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with the fireplace. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete