Monday, August 23, 2010

Home Remodel

Working on Curtis and Jessica's house has really sparked ideas for James and I. We can't wait to get back to work on our house. I really need to put some before and after shots up. Here's some ideas I'm really excited about: A barrell ceiling in my entry way, a library with stone flooring and barnwood walls (A lot of people look at me like I'm crazy when I tell them about the library. Who's the professional interior designer here? Trust me. It'll look amazing.), the stairway will be open with a wood railing, and a lot of walls are going to be torn out. We're going to put new carpet in all the bedrooms. The kitchen/dining area will be wood well fake wood until we can afford real wood. Plus we're going to put in slate tile in the entry way. The kitchen won't change too much. I would love to make it larger, but it's not really possible without really weird angles. We're going to start remodeling in the winter. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment