Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I can't believe I'm doing this...

I can't believe I'm actually starting a blog. Everytime I see Danni she's updating her blog. I never saw a point to it, but I guess that it's time. Since I'm about to graduate from school it might be nice for everyone to know where I'm at. School is coming along and I have to admit that I'm actually counting down the days until I graduate! I can't believe that I will have four years of school done! It's a bit bittersweet though. I'll miss the Interior Design teachers, all the Interior Design girls, and all of my roommates, but I can't wait to get out and actually start making money!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! p.s. since your engagement is now official, you are going to have to think of a different URL for your blog! :) So excited for you missy! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY!!! I am so excited for you to get married!!! I wanna see pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the dark side. And you know that you will miss me the most ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! So glad your here:) Will you email me (I gave my email to your mom) so I can have your email address and I'll email you back the info about the family blog and web site. :) Happy Days!!! Can't wait to see some pics!!!! Thanks. ~Aunt Lin

    ReplyDelete